Project 3 - Completed

Drawing in 3D

    I'm very pleased with Project 3 and my final video product. I was worried about the outcome of this project when it was first assigned but unexpectedly found a very rewarding and interesting area of 3D printing that I could explore. As noted during peer discussions, if I were to revisit this project I would isolate more variables, and perhaps be more deliberate about what the final object shape would represent. There are also a few things in the video that I would neaten up before adding them to my portfolio, such as font consistency and certain transitions. But overall this project was one of my favorites this semester, and I feel like I've uncovered curiosity about this process that I didn't know I had, so I'm keen to revisit this project eventually. Process shots, printing videos, and prusa slicer screen records are all found in the video. 

    


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3 Week 1

Project 2 Week 1

Milestone Projects