Weekly Assignment 7

 3D Print Tests

    After creating 3 different prototypes in Rhino, two to test planned failures and one to test contour "drawing," I finalized one of the designs and proceeded to print it.

 

I decided on the cantilever design, due to time constraints I believed it would make for the most interesting visual "failure."








Next Steps

The cantilever test worked as I had hoped, so I will be proceeding with this design. The next step will be to create a more aesthetic "base" for the cantilevers, and then proceed to print. I'm still awaiting confirmation on if I can use all 5 printers at once, but if not then multiple prints on the same printer should still convey the desired message.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3 Week 1

Project 2 Week 1

Milestone Projects