Weekly Assignment 3 - Mini Presentation

 Mini Presentations


Slide 1: I chose to include Rachel Whiteread's work because of her attention to negative space and her large scale castings

Slide 2: I'm drawn to the work of Chiharu Shiota because she creates large scale installations that force the viewer to navigate the physical space they are in. 

Slide 3: Catherine Burgess uses industrial material such as metals and steel and manipulates them in ways that they look warm and like handmade goods

Slide 4: To deviate from the first three examples and their large scale installations, Chris Millar works on an incredibly detailed, small scale to create tiny installations that captivate the viewer. 

Slide 5: My own work, an example of a plaster drapery I made. 

Slide 6: My own work again, an ensemble of wooden shelves to display pantry foods. 


 


 


 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3 Week 1

Project 2 Week 1

Milestone Projects