Weekly Assignment 2

 Drawing in 2D


    Problem Areas:

Trimming 

     I struggled with trimming on both of the above examples. For the first example, I couldn't get the inside lines to trim away without losing the entire outline of the square. 

    The second example is one I eventually came back to and solved, but at first I couldn't round out the arcs. Eventually when I returned to this problem I just trimmed the pointed ends off :)


Offset

    This example stumped me completely, I didn't know how to use the offset function at all. To work around it I copied and pasted the original shape and then scaled it smaller. 


 Fillet

    I had an issue with filleting the star shape, I found the fillet tool and was able to use it, but I kept getting an error message. 



Above is the completed list of examples. I was comfortable with most, but the offset commands, split command, and the last four curve examples I will need more assistance on.

I quite liked this exercise however, it was useful to practice 2D shapes and commands such as trim and copy rotate.  


 

 

 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3 Week 1

Project 2 Week 1

Milestone Projects