Project 1 - Week 1


Project 1 - Found Patterns

I found the following patterns in my house, two from furniture, one from flooring and two from a piece of clothing. I was a little surprised to find so many patterns in my own little space, having not paid much attention to that before. I think the following patterns show a lot of warmth and comfort (although maybe that's a biased opinion since they belong in my home). One interesting thing to note is that they all are from second hand objects or objects that are "used" (such as the floor). This appeals to me too, because I feel like secondhand items always come with more character and history than new objects. 


Chair seat


Flooring


Couch cushion


Shirt pattern


Dress pattern


 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 3 Week 1

Project 2 Week 1

Milestone Projects